Main One Lagos | Job Title: Customer Experience Specialist |Department: Commercial | Location: Lagos Job Type: Permanent: Minimum years of Experience: 4
The Customer Experience Officer will be responsible for providing potential and existing customers with exceptional services by identifying customer needs, responding to customer queries, and collaborating with internal departments to optimize customer experience and brand awareness.
He/She will report to the Customer Experience Manager and will provide the administrative and analytical support required for efficient management of the customer life journey to meet company’s objectives of profitability, customer success and stakeholder experience.
Specifically, other responsibilities include:
- Tracking customer experiences across online and offline channels, and touchpoints.
- Collaborating with internal teams to enhance customer experience and brand awareness.
- Identifying customer needs and taking proactive steps to maintain positive experiences.
- Documenting processes and escalating customer issues, as well as customer compliments and complaints.
- Responding to customer queries in a timely and effective manner, using appropriate communication channels.
- Analyzing customer feedback on products/services and new releases, as well as preparing reports.
- Evaluating customer experience surveys and facilitating improvements.
- Aligning customer experience strategies with marketing initiatives as well as informing customers about new product features and functionalities.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, advertising, business management, or in a related field preferred.
- At least five years’ experience as a customer experience professional, or a similar customer support role.
Skills & Competencies
- Extensive experience in gathering and interpreting customer experience information.
- Solid knowledge of online customer engagement platforms and channels.
- Proficiency in MS Office, as well as CX and CRM software
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a client-centered approach.
- Great organizational and time management abilities.
- Superb communication, collaboration, and problem-solving skills.
Demands of the Job
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to handle the challenges that come with the job.
- Capable of multi-tasking, manage time and prioritize workload.
- Ability to collate and interpret data from various sources.
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills.
- Actively seek innovative ways of improving existing systems and processes.
- Very good understanding of Main One’s products and processes
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply