Gloopro | Job Title: Customer Fulfilment Officer | Job Location: Lekki, Lagos.
Supervises the day-to-day operations of the unit, which provides customer service and processing of customer orders.
- Receives, prioritizes, and processes customer orders; schedules and releases orders for shipment according to sales policy and customer requirements.
- Investigates and resolves complex customer complaints.
- Supervises computer system input, invoice and report output, and system operation procedures.
- Develops operating goals and objectives for the unit; implements and administers methods and procedures to enhance operations, as appropriate to the unit.
- Facilitates interaction between customer service, warehouse, accountants, customer success, credit managers, sales, and marketing.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Previous experience in pick packing or warehousing
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment involving manual handling and repetitive work
- Strong focus on quality and safety
- Passionate about delivering great customer service.
- Inbound and outbound communication with customer via phone and email
- Good attention to detail
- Time management skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- A desire to learn and grow professionally
- Be highly motivated and committed to proving a great customer experience
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in related field with a minimum of BSC or HND.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft office suite (Excel, word & power point)
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
If you are interested in becoming a part of our Glootian Team and in running with The Vision, please send your resume as a .pdf file attachment to [email protected] quoting the vacancy you are applying for as the subject title of the email.