Strategic Outsourcing Limited
Job Title: Customer Fulfilment Officer
Location: Ajah, Lekki, Palm Grove, Onipanu, VI, Orile, Iganmu, Odunade – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to recruit over a 300 Call Center Representative that will be the liaison between our client and its current and potential customers. The successful candidate will be able to accept ownership for effectively resolvingcustomer concerns, complaints and inquiries; keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior.
The customer service representative is expected to perform specific duties, tasks, and responsibilities not limited to the following:
- Provide splendid customer services to customers in a friendly and courteous manner at all times
- Have sufficient knowledge about the bank’s products and services and respond to all inquiries accordingly
- Improve customers’ banking experience with the bank by ensuring that the customers are attended to promptly and all their challenges are resolved without delay
- Ensure that all the bank’s policies and procedures, code of conduct and regulatory guidelines are strictly complied with in the process of discharging duties
- Inform and suggest new products and services to customers
- Provide relevant information to customers on their account status.
- Provide assistance to all other members of staff in other departments of the bank by liaising with them through healthy interactions
- Establish and promote cordial relationships with customers, ensuring prompt attendance to their inquiries and solving their problems to grant them maximum satisfaction
- Ensure that customer’s confidential information is properly protected and only used for official purposes
- Channel complex customer complaints and challenges to the right quarters for effective resolution
Requirements and Skills
- Interested candidates should possess an HND, NCE or OND qualification with 1 – 3 years of work experience.
- Previous experience in a customer support role in banking, personal banking, and retail banking financial services.
- Track record of over-achieving quota.
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer focus, Customer satisfaction-oriented and adaptable to different personality types.
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively.
- Excellent sales skills
Application Closing Date
6th February, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online