Title:Customer Operations Analyst – US Stocks Product | Location: Lagos | Chipper Cash
What You Will Be Doing
- Providing customer support to the best of your ability by talking directly and honestly with our customers, and developing a deeper understanding of their needs with the primary focus being our US stocks product
- Communicating with our customers through a variety of different mediums, based on our customers needs; whether that be through calls, social media platforms, email or in-app chat.
- Proactively identifying patterns in the user frustrations and expectations of customers, seeing where we can change our processes, tools, or product to make their lives easier.
- Working with the Compliance team to act as the first line of defense to help spot and investigate trends.
- Familiarity with the customer operations role will allow you to expand your knowledge to other areas of customer operations and the company in general. This ranges from the Product teams to the Compliance teams etc!
Qualifications You Will Need
- 1-3 years in a customer service role within financial services and preferred experience with a US stocks product
- Technical understanding of how US stocks products function
- Experience handling customer inquiries via email, chat, or other written communications
- Strong written English communication skills (other languages are helpful)
- Be self-driven. You should be self-motivated and enjoy a lot of independence. We’re a dedicated, hardworking team that is collectively motivated
- Have a global mindset and be tolerant of others. We’re still growing but we are a company of many cultures and backgrounds
- Be comfortable with asynchronous conversations and an understanding of your coworkers roles
- Be open to working some nights and weekends on a rotating basis
- Competitive compensation and benefits package based on experience
- Be part of a company growing at a rocket ship pace solving a real problem
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply