Chipper Cash | Title: Customer Operations Quality Assurance Manager Location: Nigeria
Chipper is the largest mobile cross-border money transfer platform in Africa. We are a small, passionate team dedicated to expanding financial inclusion in some of the global regions most in need of accessible, interoperable, easy-to-use, and affordable financial services.
- Our Customer Operations team is at the heart of Chipper, as it is the first point of contact with our customers and the team that knows most intimately the struggles and hopes of customers. Most important is the team’s ability to respond to customers with empathy and work alongside customers to solve their problems.
- The Customer Operations team also works closely with the Product Operations, Product & Engineering, Legal & Compliance, and Growth Marketing teams. It’s about much more than resolving tickets. It’s also about helping us find solutions that will prevent customers from having problems in the first place and help us deliver on the promise of Chipper working like magic.
- The Quality Assurance Manager within our Customer Operations team will launch our Customer Operations Quality Assurance Department and the operational framework along with it in order to ensure standardised, high quality, and delightful experiences to our customers across our customer support channels. This role reports to the Senior Customer Operations Manager
What You Will Be Doing
- Setting customer support (live chat, email, call center, social media) quality standards and benchmarks
- Reviewing support agents’ conversations (calls, emails, chat, etc) based on metrics such as CSAT, response time, etc.
- Assessing support interactions based on internal standards and accompany evaluations with meaningful and constructive feedback
- Discussing quality performance feedback with agents in regular 1:1 meetings
- Ensuring quality of company wide customer support reports
- Regular reporting of support team’s performance to senior management
- Working with the Training function on onboarding programs and onboarding training for the Customer Operations team
Qualifications You Will Need
- 3 to 5 years experience in customer support
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of support metrics
- Hands-on experience in quality assurance
- Ability to use insights from data to identify corrective actions and drive improvements
- Great people skills and ability to communicate feedback
- Good organizational skills and knowledgeable in goal-setting practices
- Sound understanding of basic business metrics and how support impacts these
- Problem-solving capabilities to create meaningful strategies to improve support quality
- Competitive compensation and benefits package based on experience
- Be part of a company growing at a rocket ship pace solving a real problem
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- If you feel you are a fit, please apply because we would love to hear from you. It means a lot to us that you have taken the time to read through our job description so thank you for your time. We wish you all the best in your job search.
- We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Chipper Cash is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.