Job Title: Customer Relations Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Customer care Executive is responsible for scheduling appointments, billing patients, organising receipts, purchasing materials for the display shop, counselling and informing patients.
- Alert appropriate staff of patient arrivals.
- Check that lab cases have been received the day before treatment.
- Greet patients by name and update addresses, telephone numbers and insurance information as appropriate
- Check accounts balances of patients coming in and prepares to discuss any monies due.
- Securing appropriate and timely management of patient care and treatment.
- Reschedule the late patient and any no-shows that occur during the day.
- Provide quality customer service by giving the feeling of “being in good hands” to the patients through personal and telephonic counselling.
- Optimizing patient understanding of our therapy spectrum by individual counselling and information regarding possible and planned treatments and therapies.
- Determine the status of the following continuing care visit for each hygiene patient seen during the day to ensure no one is missed.
- Keep staff and doctor informed of next available opening; time allotted for emergency patients, possible no-shows
- Provide billing to patients.
- In individual cases (and as a substitute) prophylaxis treatments, assistance at the dental treatment chair, instrument disinfection and –sterilization.
- Plays a creative part in the arrangement of new methods, and improvements in patient service.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
3rd February, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume / CV and a brief overview stating why you are the best fit for the role to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.