Job Title: Customer Relations Officer | Location: Ikeja, Lagos | KelseyGreene Properties
KelseyGreene Properties is a real estate company providing to its esteemed customers a high level of professional expertise, superior professional and personal assistance to its clientele. Our priority is to elevate the best interest of our customers and to always be of utmost importance to them. Our name should be the first that comes to mind for all their real estate needs.
Answer Customer Questions:
- Responsible for answering customer questions/enquiries through a variety of means, such as online chats, email, or phone calls.
Escalate Customer Issues:
- Help resolve simple problems so the customer doesn’t need to be transferred to a different team, which often decreases customer satisfaction.
Provide General Customer Support:
- Provide general customer support. This can vary depending on the specific position but often includes helping customers who make contact with the company office or customers who don’t know which team to contact.
Update Customer Records:
- Keep detailed customer records, and responsible for updating customer records after each interaction with that customer.
Assist the Sales Team:
- Assist the sales team in boosting sales and performance. This can include setting up appointments or following up with customers after their first interaction with a salesperson.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience: Minimum of 3 years
- Work experience with a Real Estate/ Property company and/or Marketing firm would be an added advantage.
- Adept with use of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Communication skills: Ability communicate well with customers from different backgrounds. Should be able to quickly change his / her approach to the interaction based on the customer’s experiences and situations
- Customer service: Should still be skilled at helping people efficiently
- Conflict management: Skilled at de-escalation and conflict management with proven history of having managed such situations in the past
- Record management: Skilled at managing customer records, which includes remembering the details of the interaction and any questions that require follow up
- Interpersonal Skills: Should exhibit a high level of interpersonal skills, especially since they often work with customers who are difficult to help.
Application Closing Date
14th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email