Job Title: Customer Relationship Officer | Job Location: Lagos | Whyte Cleon
Our client, a foremost Dry-cleaning and Laundry Company needs a young, smart, high-energy intra-prenuers Customer Relationship Officers. Our Ideal individual is the one who can effectively act as a direct interface between the company and its customers, manage customer’s accounts, engage new prospects that will translate to increased revenue for the company.
- Provides quality customer service to customers daily,
- Handles and responds to all requests/queries/complaints/enquiries made by customers in a courteous and efficient manner.
- Ensures the shop and the environment is clean before the shop opens for business.
- Takes customers’ orders for services and communicating them accurately to the relevant operations unit – dry cleaning, laundry, cobbler, alterations, upholstery, etc.
- Ensures proper analysis is done for garments dropped off and inform the customer appropriately.
- Ensures all garments are properly booked and tagged for identification.
- Handles pick-up of garments ensuring compliance to company policies and procedures.
- Releases finished items to customers and receive payment from customers.
- Ensures all customer complaints are resolved amicably and with SLAs.
- Makes calls to customers who have not been in domiciled outlet/branch for a given period.
- Increase revenue in domiciled branch/outlet by engaging leads, prospect, soliciting referrals and increasing existing customer patronage in cash sales.
- Reduced losses from overdue garments on the rails.
- Deposit cash at the bank when required.
- Examine garments and book content form if required before booking.
- Enter customer details correctly on the ERP.
- Performs any other duties or tasks as may be required your supervisors. Play the account manager role to a selected list of customers within the domiciled outlet,
- Effectively profile customers and more personalized service.
- Minimum of SSCE
- 1 year on similar role
- Must be a fast learner
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work.
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships at all levels.
- Excellent organization, planning and coordination skills
- Good intuitive, negotiating and analytical skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft office tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to prepare reports and correspondence
- High on execution
- Low on excuses
- High sense of personal responsibility
- High Integrity
- Good Instincts
- Thorough and detailed
- Can –do attitude
- Can think on his/her feet
- Can take instructions and expand on it.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply