Title: Customer Sales Executive | Location: Abuja, Nigeria | MasterMindsHRSG Consulting
MasterMindsHRSG Consulting – Our client, a foremost manufacturer of premium polyurethane foam products (mattress, pillows, bedding, furniture, baby and maternity)
- The Role manages sales, end to end; working with the Regional Sales Manager to prepare budgets and sales forecasts, determine sales prices and contract terms, highlight goods and services for special focus, and ensure Customers are delighted at all times.
- Responsible to the Regional Sales Manager for the implementation of company’s sales objectives in the assigned territory.
- Responsible for effective distribution of Company’s products in the assigned territory.
- Responsible for “test market” of new products and exploit their market potentials to the fullest in the assigned territory.
- To assist the Regional Sales Manager in the preparation of the regional sales plan.
- To develop the existing and future key distributors in the assigned territory. Monitor trade relations between, key distributors, non-key distributors, and sub-dealers.
- To develop and manage existing and potential institutional outlets and organizations in the assigned territory.
- To constantly monitor the market trend with a view to maintaining and increasing the Company’s share of the market in the assigned territory.
- Collate and report on competitive activities in the assigned territory.
- Responsible for recommending and coordinating in-store specific promotions.
- Assist the Regional Sales Manager in the management and coordination of regional trade shows and events.
- Ensure effective implementation of distributors’ outlets visibility in the assigned territory.
Requirement And Qualification
- Good University Degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 3-years Sales experience
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
N1,400,000 Annual Gross
Application Closing Date
25th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters to: [email protected] using the ” Title” as the subject of the email.