Job title: Customer Service / Administrative Manager | Job Loacation: Lagos | Fadac Resources
At Fadac Resources we provide businesses with human capital solutions that can help improve oral performance while reducing employment practice risk. We can assist organization no matter how large or small to establish , outsource and trouble shoot any human resources functions/ challenges . Our believe is that people are the greatest asset in the organization regardless of the business size, industry and market share. We provide the best professionals backed with solid years of experience and knowledge, and their job is to integrate solutions for your business needs.
Our client is a Telecommunication and Information Technology company looking to revolutionize broadband access in Nigeria. Due to expansion, they are in need of a CUSTOMER SERVICE/ ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGER.
- Liaising with clients, both proactively and reactively, most commonly taking bookings over the telephone and responding to calls.
- Team calendar and diary management
- Conducting investigations to verify and resolve customer complaints
- Perform accounting tasks, including invoicing and budget tracking
- Schedule meetings and travel arrangements for senior members of the company
- Minute taking of meetings
- Delegating tasks while ensuring that all speed, service and quality guidelines are achieved.
- Quality control – Performing routine and random inspections of the jobs to assess the quality of work and make sure our standards and customer satisfaction levels are kept high.
- You will be responsible for liaising with clients regularly so you must be a clear and confident communicator with good call handling and interpersonal skills.
- Liaising and managing vendors
- Able to complete complex administrative tasks with minimal supervision
- Facilitating and supporting new staff training.
- Ad hoc duties as required to support the company and grow the brand.
- 2+ years of hands-on administrative experience in an office environment
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook a must
- Knowledge of operating standard office equipment – Photocopier, scanner, printer
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Ability to prioritize projects and strong problem-solving skills
- Good research skills and attention to detail
- Strong sense of urgency and problem-solving skills.
Application Closing Date
June 30, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply