Job Title: Customer Service Agent | Oolu Solar | Location: Ikoyi, Lagos | Employment Type: Full-time
- Under the supervision of the Customer Center Supervisor, the Customer Service Agent will answer incoming calls from customers who want to conﬁrm payments, respond to inquiries, manage complaints, troubleshoot signiﬁcant customer service problems, and provide general information.
- The agent will be a member of the primary online contact team for consumers interested in the products OOLU offer and will be responsible for assisting them in completing purchases online and over the phone or passing relevant information to the sales team.
- The Customer Service Agent will also inform customers of the product terms and features and project a professional company image through voice and online interactions.
Main Duties / Responsibilities
- Answer incoming calls
- Work on assigned calls generated on the OOLU Hub
- Manage and resolve customer complaints
- Get payment information from customers and pass it on to the supervisor for necessary action
- Identify and escalate issues to the supervisor
- Provide product and service information to customers
- Research required information using available resources
- Research, identify and resolve customer complaints using applicable software
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures using the OOLU Hub
- Recognize, document, and alert the management team of trends in customer calls
- Follow up customer/sales team calls where necessary
- Upsell products and services
- Complete call logs and reports
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
- University degree / HND
- Proﬁcient in relevant computer applications
- Experience / knowledge in the technical aspects of solar products will be an added advantage
- 1-2 years of experience in Customer Service environment
- Knowledge of customer service practices and principles
- Excellent data entry and typing skills
- Superior listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to handle stressful situations appropriately
- Knowledge of sales techniques
- Knowing how to adapt your sales pitch according to the customers proﬁle and reactions
- Work 40hours per week from Mondays to Sundays
- Ability to speak either of these local languages (Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo, Efik, Esan, Igala)
Why Join Us
- You’ll work in a diverse and multicultural environment (Oolu HQ is located in Dakar, Senegal)
- You’ll evolve in one of the fastest-growing off-grid solar companies in West Africa.
- You’ll impact lives by supporting the social mission of the company.
Application Closing Date
19th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Read our advice on how to optimize your chances to join us: Recruitment Here (PDF)
- Google Account required