Title: Customer Service Agent | RS Hunter Ltd | Location: Lagos
Our client in the aviation industry seeks the services of an outgoing, organized, and friendly Customer Service Agent to join our growing team and provide top-notch service to our customers over the phone, in person, and using written communications
- Check in of passengers and crew according to organization policies.
- Process passengers and assign seats according to Customer needs. (Large parties, disabled, families etc.)
- Perform random control of passenger’s ticket.
- Maximise revenue from Excess Baggage.
- Provide expert assistance to our customer and ground handling Agent.
- Queue control.
- Handle special cases.
- In depth knowledge of organization product and services:-
- Lounges and Clubhouses
- New Routes
- New on board seats
- Specials and Promotions
- Flying Club
- Overview of gate activities.
- Boarding coordination and reconciliation.
- Liaising with Flight Controller, TCO, Crew and handling agents.
- Compiling flight file and processing paper work.
- Liaising with Authorities on flown coupons and ensuring accuracy of ticket lift envelopes.
- Handle baggage irregularities/World tracer.
- Provide organisation’s presence at Arrival hall.
- Assist with Transit/transfer and passenger needing assistance.
- Handle basic service recovery/customer relations.
- Follow up of baggage irregularities.
- A good University/Polytechnic degree holder.
- CSAs must be able to work under pressure, be prepared to work on a shift basis with irregular hours.
- They must be team players with good communication and inter-personal skills and good knowledge of Microsoft suite.
- Travel industry/Customer service experience and multilingual proficiency will be an advantage.
- Proactive attitude, positive approach to problem solving and to be self motivated. Adaptability and Innovation
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Influence and Negotiation skill.
- Relationship Management that focuses on establishing and maintaining a profitable, long-term relationship with customers.
- Attention to detail and quality.
- Ability to assimilate, interpret and communicate information quickly and effectively.
- Willingness to work long hours when needed.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply