Job Title: Customer Service and Counter Operations Officer| Job Location: Lekki, Lagos | BlackCod Asset Management Company
Job Type: Full-time
- The Counter Operations Officer is an entry-level position responsible for assisting with the execution of organization activities, including the day-to-day delivery of client-facing services and processing transactions, in coordination with the Customer Service function
- The overall objective is to provide high quality customer service and to help the company generate revenue by delivering optimal solutions.
- Serve as the first point of contact for clients and provide a positive first impression through friendly and efficient customer service
- Perform efficient and accurate transactions including, managing cash supply for the company, processing incoming/outgoing cash payments, and maintaining organization vault cash.
- Identify referral opportunities for new products and services based on client’s financial goals
- Educate clients on other services rendered by Blackcod Asset Management .
- Adhere to company policies, operational controls, and regulatory procedures to ensure the safety and security of customers, clients and organization assets
- Ensure all client needs are met and effectively manage any client issues/concerns, escalating as needed
- Maintain working knowledge of client accounts as well as new and existing products and services offered
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding the organization, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-3 years experience.
- Demonstrated sales and customer service or experience
- Money handling experience
- Effective problem solving an communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team-oriented environment.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply