Cool Wazobia Info FM
Job Title: Customer Service Executive
- Shall be responsible for the timely processing of clients media order, enquiries and request. Also to follow-up with other operations department to ensure compliance on clients order .And finally as a back-up to the Marketing Executives.
- Client service executives act as a liaison between external customers and internal departments for the organization. They interact with clients through email, telephone, and in-person meetings, as well as interact with other employees to resolve clients concern.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain existing client relationships to the level of delivering superior customer service at every point of interaction.
- Interact and manage correspondence with prospective clients with speed and accuracy.
- Identify, develop and maintain relations with potential clients to drive billed revenue for attaining set revenue targets.
- Processing of clients Media Purchase Order.
- Follow up on progress of campaign with other operations department (change of material and change in schedule plan).
- Preparation of Media Plan and Campaign costing for prospective Clients.
- Attend to Clients enquiries, requests, queries via face to face, emails, telephone conversations. (Sponsorship, interview, OB, compliance etc.)
- Good Filing, sorting and safe keeping of documents.
- Familiarization with station programs, format, and ratings at all times.
- Generating database for client (KYC) and updating of Clients list.
- Develop active synergy with marketing team to ensure that Clients relationships are managed seamlessly.
- Deliver superior Clients’ service with courtesy and good manners to both internal and external Clients.
- Document and communicate feedback from Clients to management and other members of the commercial value chain with the aim of achieving customer satisfaction.
- Daily activity reports (Time sheets) and weekly performance reports.
- Timely and accurate processing of Media Purchase Order without errors (100% accuracy).
- Adherence to average response time to Client requests and enquiries (15 mins).
- Feedback from Customer satisfaction surveys.
- Percentage of non-compliance (Commercial and regulatory) as a result of errors from Client services Team (101% compliance).
- Monthly revenue targets met as set by management.
- Average processing time of clients Orders (15 minutes).
- Percentage of repeat businesses (Customer retention rate).
- Feedback from internal customers on the processing of transactions from staff.
- Frequency of submitting reports.
- Adherence to ethical standards, CWI policies and standard operating procedures.
- Percentage of direct Clients growth (15% quarterly).
- Absence of conflict and disunity in the team.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND in relevant fields.
Application Closing Date
10th March, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.