Job Title: Customer Service Executive
- We need an experienced, responsible and trust worthy individual to fill this role of a Customer Service Officer (Front Desk)
- Only Female and must reside in Lagos
- Greet guests and provide them with superb customer service.
- Ensure the reception is neat, presentable, and equipped with all the necessary supplies
- Answer all client questions and incoming calls.
- Redirect phone calls to the appropriate department and take down messages.
- Accept all letters and packages, and distribute them to their appropriate departments.
- Monitor, organize and forward emails.
- Maintain records and files.
- B.Sc Degree in any discipline. Customer Service certification would be an added advantage
- Must have 4 to 5 years working experience.
- Proven customer support experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Good Social Media Management Skills
- Good Use of Office Package
- Familiar with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Good Computer Skills
- Must reside in Lagos and on the Mainland
Application Closing Date
19th January, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.