Trent Park Lifts Job Title: Customer Service Executive | Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos | Employment Type: Full-time
Roles & Responsibilities
- Prepare annual maintenance schedule in line with contract per site and issue to engineers
- Ensure 100% maintenance visit in line with the contract
- Monitor call back and shut down rates – and strive for a reduction in the rates
- Act as the point of contact between the clients and the business
- Undertake the tasks of receiving calls, take messages, and routing correspondence
- Attend to and resolve customers’ queries promptly and courteously.
- Handle requests, orders and queries promptly and appropriately
- Generate customer reports
- Generate quotations for repair works
- Conduct planned and unplanned site visits to ensure service quality
- Manage relationships with key customers, site contacts, and handling customer complaints efficiently
- Collaborate with engineers to manage technical aspects of lifts service, and advise clients on solutions
- Working with the sales team, increase service portfolio
- Provide monthly report to line Director in an agreed format
- Generate invoices for client payment
- Prepare debt recovery schedules and reconciliation
- Manage debt portfolio
- Carry out general administrative and business support duties.
- Call back (Breakdown) rate 3 or less per annum
- Shutdown rate (90% live/annum)
- 10% growth in non-TPL equipment service site per annum
- Contract growth minimum 10% + Inflation rate per annum
- Accident – Fatality (Zero); Major (Zero); Minor bruises, sprains etc. (TBA)
- Collection on invoices (over 90 days less than 10%)
- Debtors (less than 10% of service turnover)
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business-related degree required.
- Must be able to manage client relationship.
- Must have a minimum of 1-year experience working within a fast-paced service environment
- Sound Microsoft Office skills to include MS Excel, PowerPoint presentation, and word respectively.
- Must be able to interface and work independently, comfortably, and effectively with employees at all levels
- Must be able to plan, implement, evaluate, and report activities
- Must be able to communicate effectively both in writing and in preparing electronic documents
- Previous experience in a similar role is required.
- Residents of Ikoyi, VI. Lekki or Chevron environ preferred for the role due to ease of transportation.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2021
Method of Application:
Interested candidates should:
Click here to fill an application form
Note: Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted. We wish you the best of luck with your application!