Title: Customer Service / Front Desk Officer | Stern & Kay Consulting Limited | Location: Lagos
Stern & Kay Consulting Limited – We are in the business of providing Consultancy Services, Recruitment, Training & Development, Change Management Processes, Outsourcing Management, Call Centre Consultancy, and Advisory Services. At Stern and Kay Consulting we partner with your organisation to ensure we achieve maximum efficiency, and focus on increasing the core business values of your organisation by providing our expertise combined with our experience to deliver a uniquely effective service.
- Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen, or forward calls, providing information, taking messages, or scheduling appointments.
- Hear and resolve complaints from customers.
- Collect, sort, distribute, or prepare mail and messages.
- Greet persons entering establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations.
- Provide information about services provided.
- Makes calls and records messages for the respective staff asÂ requested.
- Answers incoming enquiries by phone and email with a friendly tone and a correct attitude.
- Issues pass and signs in visitors to the office.
- File and maintain records.
- Transmit information or documents to customers using computer.
- Schedule appointments, maintain and update appointment calendars.
- A good HND/ B.Sc degree in Accounting/Business Administration
- 1-3 years’ experience relevant front desk or customer service experience.
- Proximity of applicants to Lekki Phase 1 will be added advantage.
- Candidates must be female.
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite).
- Proficiency in spoken and written English Language.
- Friendly, warm and compassionate personality.
- Proficiency in word structure and composition.
- Excellent administrative skills and experience.
- Proactive, smart and result oriented.
- N30,000 – N50,000 monthly
Application Closing Date
4th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] using the ” Title” as the subject of the email.