Title: Customer Service / Helpdesk Officer | Location: Lagos
Type: Full Time | HOR Logistics
HOR Logistics is one of the fastest-growing in the Logistics and Transportation industry, we offer local deliveries within Lagos and Abuja, International Deliveries to and fro U.S. and UK, Cargo Storage and Online Checkout Assistance.
- Managing large amounts of incoming calls from Customers
- Handle and respond to CustomersТ Enquiries, complaints and questions via different channels such as phone call, email, online chats etc.
- Acknowledge and resolve customer complaints.
- Liaise with Dispatch riders and Logistics officers to provide feedback to Customers
- Escalate Customers’ issues to the appropriate desk and ensure quick resolution
- Update and keep Customer Records in terms of interactions, transactions, comments and complaints while ensuring accuracy of database
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Ensure that a positive, empathetic and professional attitude is maintained toward customers at all times.
- Follow up with all stakeholders to ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional feedback and customer support.
- Follow the laid down communication procedures, guidelines and policies while taking the extra mile to actively engage customers
- Provide General Customer service support.
- HND or B.Sc in related field of study
- Experience: 0 – 2 years
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative
- Ability to use MS Excel, power-point and word effectively
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Excellent email etiquette
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Applicants must reside in Lekki/Ajah axis and must be willing to work during the partial lockdown.
- N40,000 – N60,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
14th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Title as the subject of the email.