Job Title: Customer Service Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a motivated and experienced Customer service Manager to join her team.
- As the Customer Service Manager, you have a unique opportunity to help drive our efforts to improve customer satisfaction in the entire online shopping journey.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Directly supervise the customer service team and ensure the team’s activities are aligned to the departmental and company objectives.
- Actively promote and manage the process of continuous improvement in customer service standards within call/mail inquiries and troubleshooting.
- Distil customer insights into business recommendations by identifying meaningful customer indicators and trends and by performing root cause analysis to improve the experience of customers.
- Promote effective communication throughout all levels of the customer service function.
- Support projects aiming at improving and maintaining operational KPIs such as Customer Satisfaction (CSAT), Net Promoter Score (NPS), Quality of service, Productivity KPIs, etc.
- Work with cross-functional teams to build the business cases and plans for improving specific customer issues.
- Work closely with other merchants’ customer support teams.
- Create and sustain a positive team environment displaying high levels of motivation and excellent team spirit.
- Necessary interactions with partners and providers to ensure a seamless experience for the customers.
- Organize trainings on customer retention and experience for the team.
Requirements, qualifications, and skills
- BSc / HND from an accredited university.
- 3+ years experience in customer centric roles such as operations, project management or process improvement.
- Experience in organized aggregated customer data to analyze trends and feedback while developing plans based on emerging customer needs/requirements.
- Ability to think strategically and attention to detail.
- Advanced skills in office tools (e.g., Excel and Google Suites) and Sales force.
- Experience in creative problem-solving and ability to see beyond what is presented as an issue or question to develop solutions for customers and the business.
Application Closing Date
23rd January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.