Job Title: Customer Service Manager |Location: Kano | GreyWolf Empire
Employment Type: Full-time
GreyWolf Empire is a registered company with over five years experience in digital marketing, entertainment, web solution, and logistics.
- We are looking for an experienced Customer Service Manager to provide excellent customer service and to promote this idea throughout the organisation.
- The goal is to keep the department running in an efficient and profitable manner, to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention and to meet their expectations.
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth
- Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Set a clear mission and deploy strategies focused towards that mission
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
- Analyse statistics and compile accurate reports
- Recruit, mentor and develop customer service agents and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment
- Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
- Control resources and utilise assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets
- Adhere to and manage the approved budget.
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree / HND qualification.
- Proven working experience as a Customer Service Manager, Retail Manager or Assistant Manager
- Experience in providing customer service support
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques
- Proficiency in HAUSA
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools
- Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications
- Ability to think strategically and to lead.
- Strong client-facing and communication skills.
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills.
Application Closing Date
21st March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Customer Service Manager (Kano) ” as the subject of the email.