Title: Customer Service Manager | Location: Nigeria | Repton Group
Reports directly to: The CEO.
- The Customer Services Manager is responsible for continuous improvement of our customer experience by establishing a proactive and systematic dialogue along all touch points and segments and immediately solving any customer issue as they occur.
- Role holder also leads the development of our Corporate Accounts segment of the business.
The job holder will be mainly responsible for the following among other responsibilities:
- Lead the Customer services and experience agenda for the organization
- Lead the corporate accounts development segment of the business
- Maintain customer database and keep same up to date at all time
- Lead a team of Customer Experience Executives who daily interact with our customers
- Implementation and roll-out of the Net Promoters Score according to clearly defined customer journey, touch points, and processes
- Facilitate in designing a process that supports proactive identification & closing all loops
- Implementation of Customer Excellence Standards across the entire group
- Providing market insight in respect of Customer, Brand Health,
- Competitive activities that assist Management in decision making.
- The role will be location based, but vast travel across entire locations covered in assigned territory will be required.
- Degree or Higher National Diploma qualifications will be considered. Candidates may also possess Professional qualifications, whilst customer management experiences will present remarkably high advantage.
Background / Experience:
- Min 5 years industry experience in relevant or similar capacity
- 3 years progressive experience leading a diverse customer interfacing team
- Very Strong organization, leadership, and team management capability
- Good communication skills across entire organization
- Passionate persistent with energy and drive for results
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- The above position presents attractive remuneration packages with benefits commensurate with successful candidates experience, capabilities and industry standards.
Application Closing Date
8th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:[email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.