Job Title: Customer Service Manager | Tizeti Network Limited | Location: Lagos
Tizeti Network Limited (Wifi.com.ng) is a growing NCC licensed Internet Service Provider for Africa. We offer commercial and residential Internet to estates, hotels and multi-tenant buildings.
- Tizeti is looking for an experienced Customer Service Manager who will drive excellence in customer service and promote this idea through the organization. Manage customer service agents and monitoring their performance. The goal is to keep the department running in an efficient manner to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention and exceed customers expectation.
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth
- Take ownership of customers issues and ensure problems are followed through to resolution
- Set clear goals and deploy strategies (procedures, policies and standards) that will be drive departments focus toward Tizeti’s mission
- Recruit, mentor and develop customer service agents and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment
- Keep ahead of industry’s development and apply best practices to areas of improvement
- Control resources and utilize assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets in terms of retention numbers, average handling time, average wait times etc.
- Adhered to and manage the approved budget
- Maintain an orderly work flow and team schedule
- Anticipate and resolve customer service issues
- Plans, monitors, appraises and review job contributions of team members.
- B.Sc./BA (2.1) in Business Administration, Mass Communications or relevant field. MBA will be highly desirable.
- A minimum of 5years proven work experience as a customer service manager, retail manager
- Strong client facing and communications skills
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and technique
- Proficiency in English. Another language will be an added advantage.
- Excellent in written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think strategically and to lead
- Advanced troubleshooting, multi-tasking skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Customer focused for positive customer experience and resolution
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply