Clear Essence California Spa and Wellness Resort located on 13 Alexander Road is a boutique hotel and spa catering to enrich the lives of the affluent. Positioned in heart of Ikoyi, the resort provides an easy access and a welcoming ambience to refresh, renew, and restore oneself. The cosmetics brand Clear Essence has expanded their horizons into the hospitality industry providing the African community with an exclusive five star experience.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk / Customer Service Officer
We are seeking to employ the services of an experienced Front Desk/Customer Service Officer with the follow…
- We are seeking to employ the services of an experienced Front Desk/Customer Service Officer with the following set skills, qualification, and attributes:
- Ensure proper handling of guest complaints and monitor customer satisfaction with surveys and comment cards.
- Uphold gracious front desk procedures in the booking and handling of customers.
- Prepare guest folio and check-out procedures and able to review checkouts.
- Ensure that reservation operations and procedures are maintained and improved to retain optimum efficiency at all times.
- Perform multi-task functions and exhibit excellent problem-solving skills in relation to dealing with guests.
- Provide weekly and monthly occupancy forecast and maintain accurate occupancy forecast to avoid over/under booking.
- Maintain and promote hospitality at all times; welcoming and serving guests in a courteous, efficient and friendly manner, both face-to-face and on the phone pertaining to facility amenities and services.
- Substantial Customer Service background within the hotel industry, with at least 4 year’s front desk experience.
- Daily hotel operational knowledge, with a minimum of three year’s experience.
- Certified hotel administrator and a graduate degree or equivalent from a reputable higher institution would be an added advantage.
- Proficient in the use of Front Office software.
- Advanced use of Microsoft Word and Excel.
Personal Attributes Required:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness, and exhibit sound judgment.
- Ability to develop and maintain gracious and efficient front desk procedures.
- Ability to deliver superior and consistent guest experience through employee development, service standards, and training.
- Understand business implication of decisions and demonstrate good Knowledge of the market and competition.
- Manage to compete for demands and able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to improve and promote quality.
- Self-motivated and exhibit calmness under pressure, with a flexible approach.
- Strong commitment to teamwork and supporting the wider objectives of the Company.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: Only Candidates with the required qualification, experience and attributes will be considered.