Job Title: Customer Service Officer | Owens and Xley Consults
Job Location: Ikoyi,Lagos.
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for taking all customer orders, confirming orders and payments and channeling to the appropriate department using company approved guidelines
- Assist customers in making decisions by providing adequate knowledge about cakes and pastries
- Obtains and communicate customer feedback on the cakes and pastries.
- Informs clients of ongoing promotions and available discounts
- Prepares invoices when orders are confirmed using QuickBooks and ensures payments are made by the customers;
- Responds promptly to incoming customer requests via emails, phone calls and text messages;
- Builds sustainable relationships with customers by providing excellent customer support;
- Maintains a positive, empathetic and professional attitude towards customers at all times;
- Ensures customers complaints are handled properly and are escalated to the customer service lead when necessary;
- Keeps records of customer interactions and details of actions taken;
- Responds to emails sent by customers, provide status updates upon request and settle complaints;
- Ensures customers’ orders are processed and delivered on time;
- Ensures the right customer orders are taken and directed to appropriate staff;
Educational Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc from a reputable university.
- 1-3 years of work experience in similar or related role.
Skills and Requirements:
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office package especially Excel and Word;
- Proficiency in the use of invoice software like QuickBooks.
- Present and communicate information clearly and appropriately
- Write and report events
- Deliver results and meet customer expectations
- Follow instructions and procedures
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Good telephone ethics
N70,000 – N80,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
26th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Position as subject of the email.