Title: Customer Service Officer | Location: Lagos | Type: Full Time | Industry: Fashion | Owens and Xley
Working Hours: 8:30 am – 6:30 pm (Mondays- Saturdays)
- In this role, you will manage interactions with walk-in customers, manage the brand’s online presence, process online orders and respond to customers’ queries and complaints.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive and respond to inquiries via phone calls, emails, and social media (WhatsApp, Instagram DMs).
- Welcome and assist walk-in customers
- Process online transactions and ensure the items ordered are delivered to the customers
- Book appointments for couture consultations
- Receive, resolve or escalate customer complaints to the operations manager
- Post content on Instagram daily
- Come up with engaging and relatable captions for content to be posted on social media platforms.
- Manage the creative director’s calendar
- Ensure the shop floor is neat and organized.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any Arts or Social Science related discipline
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in customer service
- Experience in a virtual customer support role is preferred
- Proven record of the use of canva, reels, Photoshop, Lightroom, or a similar application
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Candidateshould reside preferrably around Jakande- Ajah axis.
N70, 000 – N 80,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
15th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application to: [email protected] using the Position Title as the subject of the mail.