Patricia Technologies Limited | Job Title: Customer Service Officer
Slot: 21 Openings | Location:Lagos
Patricia Technologies Limited (RC 1484208) is an e-commerce company that deals with trading giftcards and discounted cards used for millions of in-app purchases in the tech space and mobile apps/devices. It also has a Patricia Gift Store which help users send gifts to over 25 countries, and odd helper, an i n-app purchase platform that help user pay discount prices for application, subscriptions, purchases and downloads.
- We are currently seeking Customer oriented personnel to join our operations department. You will be focusing on direct customer servicing via telephone and taking ownership of each enquiries/complaints with proper follow up, actions to ensure resolution does reaching customer satisfaction.
- Proven customer support experience – a minimum of 1-3 years (must have worked in a high influx e-commerce business like Jumia, Konga, etc)
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- Familiar with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Ability to develop and manage a system of operation (top-notch organizational Skills).
- Expertise in managing conversations on social media.
- Passionate about customer service
- Highly entrepreneurial – comfortable with ambiguity and taking initiative
- Excellent collaborator and team player
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Good grammar, spelling and punctuation
- Good typing speed (ideally above 45 wpm). This will be tested below.
- Previous experience in Customer Service in Crypto, Fintech, E-commerce related company is an added advantage
Application Closing Date
16th July, 2020:
How to Apply
Qualified and Interested candidates should forward Application letter and Resume with Typing Speed Test result to: [email protected] using the position as the subject of mail on or before 16th July 2020.
Typing Speed Test
Please follow instructions below:
- Go to http://www.typingtest.com/ to complete a type speed test.
- On the left, select English, 1 minute, and Aesop’s Fables.
- Click the green “Start Test” button.
- Upload a screen shot of your results with your application (type speed number, error number, adjusted speed number).