Job Title: Customer Service Officer | Rigo Microfinance Bank Limited | Location: Lagos
- As the Customer service representatives you would be required to assist customers with determining who they would need to speak to within the bank, you are to assist customers to fill out banking forms before approaching a teller.
- Answer questions about account types and banking products, such as loan enquires and credit cards.
- Check on the status of customer accounts and track payments when necessary.
- Review and explain account charges and any changes.
- Assist banking customers who are victims of fraud, theft or identity theft with de-activation and activation processes as applicable.
- Help request for ATM cards and assist with activation and
- Assist customers with replacing lost or stolen credit or debit cards
- Provide splendid customer services to customers in a friendly and courteous manner at all times
- Have sufficient knowledge about the banking products and services and respond to all inquiries accordingly
- Improve customers’ banking experience with the bank by ensuring that the customers are attended to promptly and all their challenges are resolved without delay
- Ensure that all the bank’s policies and procedures, code of conduct and regulatory guidelines are strictly complied with in the process of discharging duties
- Inform and suggest new banking products to customers
- Provide information to customers on their account status and account balances
- Open new bank accounts according to laid down rules and guidelines
- Suggest effective ways through which the bank can promote its products and services and increase customer satisfaction
- Provide assistance to all other members of staff in other departments of the bank by liaising with them through healthy interactions
- Participate in marketing and awareness campaigns in the bank to create an enlarged customer base
- Establish and promote cordial relationship with customers, ensuring prompt attendance to their inquiries and solving their problems to grant them maximum satisfaction
- Ensure that customers’ confidential information is properly protected and only used for official purposes
- Be involved in performing some financial related and marketing transactions
- Channel complex customer complaints and challenges to the right quarters for effective resolution
- Continuously update skill by participating in professional trainings, go for courses as instructed by management and be willing to contribute acquired knowledge to the development of the back.
Application Closing Date
15th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Position as the subject of the email.