Job Title: Customer Service Professional | Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time | Westfield Consulting Limited
Westfield Consulting Limited – Our innovativeness and excellence in service delivery has made us a first choice to our growing clientele in various sectors. We have successfully achieved a positive work force attitude, engineering a more motivated and committed workforce for our clients with notable results in target achievements and consistent increase in their bottom line.
- We are looking for an experienced Customer Service personnel to provide excellent customer satisfaction and to promote this idea throughout the organisation. The goal is to ensure the customer service and branding sub units of the bank is efficient and focused on customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention and to meet their expectations.
- This professional will be responsible for vetting and esnuring every communication, both online and offline that goes out to the client from the brand unit and customer service units portrays the organisation’s goal.
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth
- Overseeing and assessing customer service staff activities, and providing them with regular performance-related feedback.
- Strategizing and monitoring daily activities of customer service operation.
- Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Oversee and manage the activities of the organisation’s branding department.
- Manage the organisation’s social media platforms
- Respond to and monitor responses to customer enquiries and queries on all social media platforms and emails.
- Set a clear mission and deploy strategies focused towards that organisation’s customer satisfaction mission
- Keep accurate records and document relating customer service department activities
- Develop a strategy for getting customer feedbacks
- Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
- B.Sc degree in any field
- 2 years proven work experience in Customer Service
- Experience in providing customer service support
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques
- Proficiency in English
- Working knowledge of social media platforms
- Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications
- Ability to think strategically and to lead
- Strong client-facing and communication skills(written and verbal)
- Customer service orientation
Application Closing Date
7th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.