Title: Customer Service Representative | Location: Lagos, Nigeria | Type: Full-time | Intuit Automation Limited
- The selected candidate will act as a liaison, provide product / services information, answer questions, and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
- Manage large amounts of incoming phone calls
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods / tools
- Meet personal / customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt / respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- High school diploma.
N50,000 – N100,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply