Job Title: Customer Service Representative | Location: Ajah, Lagos | BO Logistics Limited
- Ensures exceptional customer satisfaction with accuracy and professionalism while processing purchases and customer orders.
- Takes opportunities for add-on sales to customer.
- Assists in the resolution of customer complaints, returns and exchanges.
- Responds to and directs where necessary, customer inquiries related to copy and technology services.
- Provides coverage and assistance in all areas of the store where business needs require and as associate training supports.
- Answers telephones and qualifies and directs customers as required.
- Follows all correct cash register operations, as well as maintaining SKU integrity when entering services into the register.
- Maintains loss prevention and privacy standards by completing appropriate paperwork when presented with refunds or exchanges for data products. Accepts proper forms of prescribed tender.
- Properly secures company funds and physical inventory at all cash stations. Ensures accuracy of customer orders by spot checking throughout processing.
- Completes and balances all daily cash register paperwork and obtains verification.
- Follows proper customer order procedures including special and pre-paid orders, ensuring order forms are completed and priced correctly. Stocks and maintains front-end racks/shelves and merchandise areas as assigned.
- Monitors stock levels of front end paper, supplies, register rolls, shopping bags, etc.
- Accountable for signing in/out and logging in/out of own till when required. Has a complete understanding of all company policies and procedures related to this position, as outlined in the training checklist.
- Maintains general cleanliness of all workstations, lunchroom and washrooms as assigned, according to company standards.
- Identifies and communicates suggestions for improvements in all areas of business.
- Checks all sources of communication for information (white boards, bulletin boards, portal, etc).
- Bachelor’s degree with 1 – 7 years work experience.
- Previous work experience is a plus
- Ability to resolve customer concerns in a diplomatic manner.
- Ability to engage customers in a friendly and professional manner.
- Capacity to communicate with customers effectively using a variety of mediums.
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize efficiently to effectively serve our customers.
- Ability to work effectively with ongoing distractions is necessary.
- Can engage appropriately and work as part of a team.
- Capacity to work independently and seek out assistance as required
Application Closing Date
18th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.