County Finance Limited
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Location: Ogudu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- In the Customer Service Representative role, your primary function is to provide excellent customer service through the provision of the company’s products and services.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Provide a high level of Customer Service – consistently receiving 90% or better in the Customer Service Sequence.
- Sell and receive cash and record properly and enter into the Point of Sale system (fine count all monies received and given out).
- Register new customers quickly and efficiently in the Point of Sale system.
- Promote all products and services.
- Complete all product and service transactions in the Point of Sale system.
- Cash checks quickly and efficiently ensuring risk assessment strategies are utilized.
- Sell benefits of ancillary services to customers and ensure all sales are correctly recorded.
- Reconcile cash float at the completion of shift.
- Have an extensive knowledge of all safety and security procedures relating to the store and role-play on a regular basis (at least quarterly).
- Knowledge of who to call in the case of an emergency.
- Understand and implement all procedures relating to Recordable Transactions.
- Extensive understanding of all company policies and procedures.
- General office duties and proper use of all office equipment.
- Daily maintenance and upkeep of store.
- Successfully, open and close the store and complete all paperwork accurately.
- All other job-related duties as directed by Management.
- OND / HND / Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years customer service and cash handling
- Friendly, outgoing, confident / problem solver, flexible, self-motivated, team player
- Job Knowledge
- Customer Service Orientation
- Sales Focus
- Problem Solving
- Strong Communication skills
Application Closing Date
18th January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications to: [email protected] with “Customer Service” as the subject of the email.
Note: Applicants MUST reside within the environs of Ogudu-Lagos.