Job Title: Customer Service Representative | Eazzy Eats | Location: Ikeja, Lagos | Employment Type: Full-time
Eazzy Eats is an innovative online food ordering and delivery platform where customers can order for varieties of meals whenever they want and wherever they are, with customers’ satisfaction as our topmost priority.
- We are seeking to hire a Customer Service Representative to manage customer queries and complaints.
- You will be required to process orders, modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels.
- To succeed in this role you need to be calmand eloquent when communicating with customers and be quick while documenting.
- Responding and communicating promptly with customer inquiries through various channels.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints as quickly as possible.
- Building sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
- Understanding our products, processes and policies in order to answer questions appropriately.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests from customers and partners.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with the team as necessary.
- Providing feedback and reports on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensuring overall customer satisfaction.
- HND or Bachelor’s degree in either marketing, communications, sales and other relevant fields.
- A minimum of 1-3 years of customer service experience.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Proficient in using CRM tools, Mobile Apps, and Google Suite.
- Exhibit Telephone Call, and Chat etiquettes.
- Ability to listen actively and remain calm while speaking.
Application Closing Date
20th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Customer Service Representative” as the subject of the mail.