Customer Service Representative | LawPavilion | Job Location: Lagos
LawPavilion a leading provider of legal tech solutions for the legal Industry in Nigeria and Africa, is hiring a Customer Service Representative in Lagos
To handle and process all of customers request, questions, complaints and demands; providing customers information about products and services ; take orders and process returns. Helping customers to understand /use the product as well as answering questions about their reservations.
1. Maintain empathetic and professional attitude towards customers at all times.
2. Keep records of customers interactions; transactions, comments, complaints and maintaining confidentiality.
3. Processing orders, forms, applications and request: proficient use of CRM.
4. Communicating effectively and efficiently with customers through various channels.
5. Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints. 6. Responding promptlu to customer inquiries.
7. Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
2. Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed, tired, worn out or upset.
3. Tech savvy.
4. Experienced working with customer support (minimum two years)
Method of Application
Suitable and qualified personnel should forward CV and cover letter to: [email protected]