Mathills Services Limited
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Customer service representatives help customers with complaints and questions, give customers information about products and services, take orders, and process returns.
- By helping customers understand the product and answering questions about their reservations, they are sometimes seen as having a role in sales.
- We are hiring a customer service representative to manage customer queries and complaints.
- You will also be asked to process orders, modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels.
- To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have experience working with computers.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
Education and Work Experience
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 2 – 3 years work experience.
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Candidate based around Lekki Phase 1 is an added advantage
- Preferably a National Youth Service Corper
Application Closing Date
9th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.