Job Title: Customer Service Representative |Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time | Olman Business Solutions
Olman Business Solutions is a multidimensional consulting firm keen on providing complete customized solutions to client needs within diverse industries and business sectors, using effective and efficient management tools and quality service techniques.
- Act as a liaison between the company and customers and assisting with orders, complaints, errors, and lots of other queries.
- Assist in developing, presenting, and implementing policies and procedures to make sure company customers have a satisfactory experience.
- Promote company’s product and services.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Sending in daily and weekly reports
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Perform any other assigned duties.
- 100% Compliance with features of the Safety Plan.
- Observes proper operating procedures, noting unsafe practices.
- Ensures that all relevant QHSE policies are communicated to and understood by department members.
- Work in safe and conscientious manner to ensure personal safety and safety of colleagues.
- Communicates with subordinates daily through pre-tour/toolbox meetings.
- Understand proper use of safety equipment required for his position
- Understand the emergency duties of his position
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office applications – MS Excel, Word and Power point
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or ups
- Experience working with customer support.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good composure and good dress sense. First impression matters!
N45,000 – N70,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
14th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of mail.