Paga | Customer Experience · Yaba, Lagos | Sector: Financial Services
Career Level: Grade 3
Reports To: Manager, Customer Care
Experience: Minimum of 1 years of relevant experience
ABOUT THE ROLE
Paga is a licensed financial services company and a leading payments company in Nigeria with a massive transformative purpose – to make it simple for one billion people to access and use money. It was founded on the simple belief that the ubiquity of mobile phones can be leveraged in building an ecosystem that enables people to digitally send and receive money and creating simple financial access for everyone.
A customer service representative is responsible for supporting Paga customers, products and services at the frontline, proffer solution to customer’s inquiries, give information and handle complaints regarding organization’s products and services, keep customer satisfaction at the core every decision and behavior.
· Identify and resolve customer queries effectively and efficiently, whilst maintaining the acceptable service quality standard
· Follow through on customer queries ensuring prompt resolution and feedback
· Use relevant tools to track cases and meet turn-around-times and other required metrics
· Proactively solicit and avail information to facilitate 90% first call resolution
· Answers calls and respond to emails from customers professionally.
· Provide customer with product and service information.
· Obtain relevant data to handle complaints and inquires.
· Resolves complaints by clarifying issues; investigate and proffer solution.
· Escalate unresolved issues to internal/second level support.
· Up-selling and cross-selling of Paga products and services
· Perform any other duties as assigned by the Manager, Customer Care.
· Proficiency in Ms Office – Excel, Word and PowerPoint
· Able to co-ordinate teams across the business to creatively resolve issues, both reactively and proactively.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
· Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of a 2:1 or its equivalent in a relevant discipline
· Minimum of 1 year relevant work experience.
· Communicates tactfully and effectively both verbally and in writing
· Maintain effective work relationships with team members
· Flexibility and adaptability to new instructions and/or dynamic organisational priorities
· Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others.
· Must have completed the mandatory NYSC
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should visit Paga application page