Job Title: Customer Service Representative | PalmPay | Location: Ikeja, Lagos | Job Type: Full Time
About the Job
- Palmpay is looking for a customer service representative to join our team in our Ikeja office that will drive customer satisfaction by fielding inquiries, addressing pain points and maintaining extensive product knowledge.
- The ideal candidate has a customer-first mindset and aims to deliver high-quality service in every customer interaction.
- Manage inbound customer communications – Answer incoming calls and emails to address customer questions, requests and issues.
- Consult on customer success – Advise customers on how to successfully leverage the product/service based on their unique needs.
- Maintain working product knowledge – Act as a product expert to ensure information given to customers is accurate, up-to-date and strategic.
- Track interactions in CRM – Record customers interactions in internal system for cross-functional awareness and relationship development.
- Assist customers with any queries they may have via calls, email, chat and/or social media
- Represent the brand in a professional and friendly manner
- Empathize with and prioritize customer needs, escalating issues to internal teams as appropriate
- Demonstrate ownership in documenting and resolving customer issues
- Ability to multi task on assigned tasks
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 1 – 2 years proven experience in supporting client success
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to address complaints and issues with effective solutions and a positive attitude
- Passion for delighting customers with above and beyond service
- Excellent time-management and prioritization skills
- Familiarity with CRM system
- Understanding of financial services and smartphone apps
- Typing speed of 45wpm or above.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply