Customer Service Representative, English Speaking | Job Location: Abuja, Federal Capital Territory | Exinity Group
Exinity Group is a new global wealth management organisation with an ambitious mission to create a new generation of empowered investors and traders. The Group is home to its various retail businesses including Alpari International, FXTM and a soon new retail offering under the Exinity name. We’re meeting the needs of aspirational young adults who want secure access to both cash based and leveraged investment products, with innovative solutions.
Our global network of offices and regulations spans Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia and Latin America, and we have already attracted over 3 million clients across 180 countries. We have offices in Cyprus, Asia, Africa, Latin America and the City of London.
At Exinity, we believe in the freedom to succeed. It’s not just a promise we make to our clients and partners, but to our people too. We encourage our people to learn from each other, to exchange information and best practices in an open-minded environment, and to advance by building up their skills and responsibilities. We do this in order to create prosperity for our customers, our brands, and our people.
We are looking for people who are passionate about making a strong contribution to Exinity Group’s growth to join our team.
- Higher education in Linguistics or a related field;
- Previous experience in a similar position will be considered an advantage;
- Excellent knowledge of Chinese and English languages; knowledge of any other language will be considered as an advantage;
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills;
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure;
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Excel and Word);
- Knowledge of MetaTrader platforms will be considered an advantage.
- Assist clients worldwide through a live support;
- Answer e-mails, assist with the opening of client accounts, amend existing accounts, maintain client records and liaise with appropriate departments;
- Demonstrate impeccable telephone etiquette and management;
- Handle back office queries;
- Support clients with technical and troubleshooting issues;
- Report to the management;
- Deal with complaints of a varying nature promptly and effectively;
- Provide support and troubleshooting on MetaTrader platforms;
- Liaise with all departments to resolve issues;
- Liaise with the Compliance Officer regarding complaints and approval of accounts;
- Provide all relevant information to clients regarding documents and materials for becoming a client.
Competitive remunaration package
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply