Title: Customer Success Assistant | Location: Lagos | Type: Full Time | GeneSys Health information Systems Limited (GHIS)
Read more about hiring company and view other existing opportunities
- We are looking to hire a resourceful Customer Success Assistant who will be responsible for building and managing the relationship between GHIS and its clients.
- S/he will serve in a support function toward acquiring and retaining our clients, and ensuring that customer satisfaction and service delivery are optimised. Consider yourself a CEO of some sort – a Chief Experience Officer that is.
Required Skills & Competencies
- Minimum of 2 year(s) work experience in customer-facing or relationship-marketing roles.
- Bachelor degree in marketing, brand management or communications is a plus.
- Ability to work independently and communicate/collaborate with stakeholders.
- Knowledge of customer success processes, and proficiency in CRM tools.
- Excellent problem-solving, organisation and presentation skills.
- Strong report writing, critical thinking and product sales capabilities.
What the Role Entails
- Establishing, developing and maintaining positive business and customer relationships.
- Providing first level support on issue resolution for clients and escalating issues in-line with the internal support escalation procedure and following up with same to ensure closure.
- Resolving customer enquiries and complaints; reducing TAT and increasing customer success
- Supporting in the product design and development by leveraging insight from client interactions.
- Generating sales leads through cold calls or other sales and customer prospecting techniques.
- Evaluating and optimising demo. processes and communication pipeline for client interactions.
- Preparing documentation, logs and reports on client support requests and market analysis.
- Supporting in creating policies and procedures toward improving customers’ journey/experience.
Biggest Problem to Solve:
- Effectively managing and fulfilling the needs of our clients, and improving customer satisfaction.
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive Remuneration (₦60,000/month basic)
- Complementary – monetary and non-monetary – allowances
- 13th month salary
- Flexi work plan
- Work with a brilliant and diverse team and clients.
- Enabling environment for personal and professional development.
Application Closing Date
5th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply