Kudi Nigeria | Job Title: Customer Success Associate | Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos | Employment Type: Full-time
About the Position
- Provide seamless/personalized customer experience to our customers.
- Engage and build customer loyalty by delivering above-and-beyond hospitality via email, phone and other digital communications and any other functions as may be assigned by the supervisor/team lead.
- Interface with internal stakeholders to ensure an effective resolution process for customers/stakeholders.
- Maintain updated knowledge of the organization’s products, services, and customer service policies.
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders to help resolve issues with nomba support tools.
- Document customer interactions when necessary, compiling documents and forwarding information to interested parties.
- Explain simply and clearly in response to customer questions and check for customer understanding and acceptance.
- Recommend services/solutions or make suggestions for improvements by identifying relevant features and benefits.
- Establish and maintain good rapport with customers by using positive language and anticipating their needs.
- Learn our product to configure the platform to meet the needs of users.
- Provide platform training and onboarding for and existing users.
- Develop and maintain an ideal user/customer profile and collect User feedback.
- Interface with other internal teams in order to help agents resolve their issues.
- Escalate issues that cannot be resolved on first call resolution(FCR) to the backend and follow up on a resolution.
The ideal candidate for this role should have:
- Strong command of written and verbal English.
- The ability to speak an indigenous Nigerian language is an added advantage.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised institution.
- Minimum of 2 years previous customer service experience is a plus.
- Friendly and welcoming manner with clients and other members of the customer service team.
- Action-Oriented and should be able to follow up on feedback to ensure positive outcomes.
- Familiarity with customer relationship management (CRM) software programs.
- Ability to explain complex concepts in a clear, simple manner to customers.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills.
- Ability to maintain a calm and polite manner in stressful situations.
- Willingness to cooperate with customers and management to resolve any issues that may arise.
- Passion for delivering an amazing customer experience.
- Good time management skills and an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online