Job Title: Customer Success Associates | Field Intelligence | Job Location: Abuja | Customer Success Associates
You will be responsible for:
- Pro-actively managing a large base of Shelf Life customers helping them maximise the value they receive from the Shelf Life tools and services.
- Working as part of a team, to help shape the processes and knowledge base required to support the Shelf Life customer base
- Ensuring customers receive regular communication on best practices and new release information on products and services
- Working as part of a team, to help shape the processes and knowledge base required to support the Shelf Life customer base.
- Ensuring customers receive regular communication on best practices and new release information on products and services.
- Acting as a single point of contact to coordinate all Shelf Life related enquiries
- Proactively monitor the customer base, taking appropriate actions accordingly, tracking and evaluating performance.
- Provide feedback to the team regarding customer experience.
- Assist and coordinate with the sales teams to help maximise the Lifetime Value (LTV) of clients.
- Work with the Ops/Support team to understand and analyse client facing issues/data anomalies allowing them to be efficiently resolved
- Answer user support requests
- Create detailed support tickets and follow up on resolution
- Conduct Technical Discovery on support issues
Key Performance Metrics
- Support issues closed successfully
- Speed oup resolution of complaints and questions
- Strong aptitude for quantitative reasoning
- Strong verbal and written communication abilities
- Attention to detail.
- B.sc/HND in a scientific or technical discipline preferably Information Technology, Data Science, or any related fields
- Experience in Customer Relationship Management and Data Management
- Proficient in using spreadsheets
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply