Title: Customer Success Officer | Location: Lekki, Lagos | Excellent & Strategic Solutions
Excellent & Strategic Solutions is a frontline web applications development firm which provide top of the class service to reputable clients all around the country. We specialize in developing and marketing web applications that eliminate bureaucracy and promote automation of all sorts. Our vision is to make every life, every business, every organization and every government less bureaucratic and more profitable by leveraging technology to the farthest possible extent.
- Excellent & Strategic Solutions is a frontline web applications development firm which provide top of the class service to reputable clients all around the country. We specialize in developing and marketing cloud-based applications that eliminate bureaucracy and promote complete organizational automation.
We are in need of dynamic, intelligent, self-driven, compassionate, and result-focused candidates for:
- You will be trained and responsible for the successful implementation of our cloud software and in the training of users to use our tech solutions in their different businesses.
- Your primary responsibility is ensuring the success of our customers in the use of software products.
- Regular blog posts, social media postings.
- You are to produce, publish, and regularly update written documentation for the use of our software products.
- When necessary, you will be needed to make a video showing how to perform key functions on our apps for users to easily understand. You will learn and use online video tools to achieve this.
- You will ensure that users understand how to make use of every new feature we develop and you will measure their success index.
- You will be required to upsell our customers on feature upgrades.
- You will be required to visit customers on their premises and train them as necessary.
- You must reside in Lekki/Ajah
- You should be comfortable with working in an evolving startup environment.
- You should be comfortable with producing regular reports.
- You must be familiar with simple computer desktop processing applications like ms word, excel, PowerPoint, google docs, etc.
- You must be able to work and remain productive under pressure.
- You must be a patient person who will not shout at customers under pressure.
- You MUST know how to multi-task and juggle between tasks having different deadlines.
- You must be comfortable with meeting deadlines.
- You must know how to produce reports of our customer usage metrics.
Application Closing Date
10th July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF alongside a Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Title as the subject of your email.