Title: Customer Success Specialist | Location: Remote | Indicina
Type: Full time
Indicina is a venture-funded FinTech building the technology infrastructure that will power the next generation of consumer credit platforms and businesses. We genuinely believe that risk innovation can unlock the massive African consumer credit opportunity.
About this role
- As a customer Success Specialist, you’ll be the voice and face of Indicina to all our merchants.
- You will be responsible for managing a long-term relationship to drive product adoption and retention. This is a highly cross-functional role.
- You will work closely with teams, ensuring that each team is well aligned on Indicina’s promises.
- You will identify business opportunities and with an in-depth understanding of the customer, provide the best loan management experience to merchants and their end consumers.
- Manage the handover process from the business development team, championing the merchant lifecycle stages end to end.
- Serve as the primary relationship manager for all Indicina’s merchants
- Manage sets of merchant portfolio accounts.
- Review BRDs, communicate delivery timelines to the merchants while following up with various teams to ensure timely implementation.
- Document information on the Knowledge portal as well as interaction & queries on CRMs
- Escalate Bugs and feature requests to the product and engineering teams
- Be the internal voice of Indicina’s merchants.
This role is for you if you:
- Have 3-5 years of experience working in a customer-facing role.
- Have worked in a SaaS, Payment or Banking Industry.
- Are a fast learner and have a good level of technical knowledge & skills.
- Have product management experience (a plus).
- Are able to communicate excellently and can break down complex problems to customers.
- Are calm even in the face of chaos, have a can-do attitude and follow up on pending queries.
- Are a self-starter, a problem solver, open-minded and understand what service-leadership entails.
- Are eager to join a team of vibrant minds on a journey to provide top-class experience.
- Full time compensation
- Fast paced, challenging and unique problems to solve
- Flat organisation
- Full medical coverage
- Opportunity to work with bright minds and grow your career
- Ah, and an opportunity to be part of a pivotal revolution
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply