Job Title: Customer Support and Collections | Job Location: Lagos | (SeedStars) QuickCheck
Are you interested in joining a fast-growing international startup, aiming at a meaningful financial inclusion of emerging markets and work in a flexible environment filled with learning opportunities?
Seedstars is a global organization with headquarters in Switzerland and a presence in 80+ emerging markets. We are on a mission to impact people’s lives in emerging markets through technology and entrepreneurship. Our initiatives are focused on connecting stakeholders within these ecosystems, building tech companies from scratch, and investing in the top entrepreneurs.
A large portion of the Nigerian population has no access to proper banking services, especially credit. QuickCheck is a fast-growing Fintech startup in Nigeria, with the mission of providing financial services to underserved consumers. We leverage artificial intelligence to build an intelligent product, which wants to be much more than just another neo-bank in Africa. Our app-based solution has been downloaded by 1 Million people and has processed over 2.5 Million micro-credit applications. A Dream Team of 100+ people is located between Nigeria and Portugal.
About the job
QuickCheck is seeking to hire a Customer Support and Credit Collections Officer to join its team in Lagos. Through data science and a smartphone app, QuickCheck builds a credit profile of the borrower and enables Nigerians across the country to easily access microloans, without the need for any form of collateral or guarantor. The key purpose of this job role is to help clients avoid the risk of defaulting and minimize frictions in customer acquisition and retention
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Making calls to debtors and ensure that terms and conditions of loan facilities are complied with, i.e. prompt repayment
- To embrace the challenge of minimizing loss resulting from non-payment of loans
- Ensuring the CRM tool is used to record interactions with clients, fast typing-speed while on the phone required
- At ease with transitioning to Customer Support activities to assist customers in need of help, e.g. for repayments, loan applications, complaints, … via phone, e-mail, social media
- To provide feedback on collection activities for policy changes
- You are a young professional, with high ambitions and desire to learn
- You have an innate drive for exploring different options for reaching results
- You love technology: familiar with the internet, mobile apps, Android phones, e-mail, social media
- You can handle multi-tasking and high pressure by prioritizing your work
- You are an excellent communicator, with strong negotiation skills
- You can speak both Hausa and English Language fluently
- Previous experience in credit collection or customer support with the use of CRM gives you an advantage
Benefits and perks
- Be part of an international team
- We are a young team of entrepreneurs who want to make things happen
- Pension and health insurance schemes
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility of remote working depending on your role
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply