Job Title: Customer Support & Quality Assurance Intern |Location: Lagos | Employment Type: Internship | WhoGoHost
WhoGoHost is currently the largest web hosting company in Nigeria and the West African region with a dedication to helpingcustomers grow and succeed online. Focused on delivering top-notch support and the best offerings, WhoGoHost continues to evolve and introduce new ways to engagecustomers and support their businesses.
- Are you smart, self-driven, and looking for an opportunity to learn and have a career in the IT field – especially the Cloud Hosting industry?
- We are a vibrant and dynamic young team that encourages and supports everyone to achieve and deliver their best.
- If you intern with Whogohost, we will take you on the journey to develop your technical and professional skills with intense training.
- Connect with customers via phone, email, and chat to provide a personalized help desk experience without scripts
- Troubleshoot a variety of basic technical and non-technical issues customers have with their web hosting plans and services
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Meet and exceed performance standards set by the department
- Work with customers to describe products and/or services, in order to persuade potential and current customers to renew or purchase products and/or services
- Provide front-line support for level one escalation via telephone/email support to customers for their queries
- Send reminders to customers through call/email for renewal
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs
- Perform miscellaneous tasks as assigned.
Personal Skills & Requirements
- Must be a fast learner and a quick thinker
- Must possess excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Must be friendly, polite and represent the company professionally while interacting with our customers
- Must be prepared to run shifts
- Must have a laptop with steady electricity, internet connection and must be computer proficient
- Must be able to work remotely and at the office location when required
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc qualification.
Why Join Our Team?
- We operate a family work culture where you will be loved
- There is an opportunity for career advancement – if your performance meets and exceeds required standards
- We have a flexible and fun work environment
- Training and personal development opportunities
- Medical care with a leading provider
- You will meet and work with professionals in diverse fields
- A monthly allowance will be provided periodically for you to work remotely
- And lots more!
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply