Job Title: Customer Support Team Lead | Spytrac Telematics Service Limited | Location: Lagos
Spytrac Telematics Service Limited is a technological based firm which commenced business in February 2014, providing vehicle and asset tracking solution, fuel monitoring and management services, driver monitoring and management solution in Nigeria. We are known for our reputation in quality customer service, fast growing IT Infrastructure, and team of professionals working to meet your needs.
What you’ll do as a Customer Experience Team Lead
- Manage the support queues (email, calls, chat, social, etc.) to ensure we meet KPIs as defined.
- Provide continual evaluation of processes and procedures. Suggest methods to improve operations, efficiency, and service to both internal and external customers.
- Provide coaching and constructive feedback to improve performance and enable your team to achieve all established goals & business objectives.
- Participate in the escalation process including working with clients and other departments to resolve client cases.
- Conduct regularly scheduled team and one-on-one meetings with your direct reports.
Requirements / Skills
- Above all else, you must have an extreme passion for improving the customer/player experience, solving problems, and driving positivity amongst the team.
- Strong desire to teach and coach a team to deliver quality customer experience.
- Exhibit strong leadership skills.Demonstrate the ability to manage multiple tasks, while effectively focusing on priority issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Innermediate PC skills with a working knowledge of google sheets, docs and reports.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.