Latest CWAY careers, vacancies and Job Recruitment in Nigeria. October, 2021.
CWAY Group is a multinational company specialized in the production & whole-sale supply of treated water, water dispensers, soft drinks, foods & beverages industry in countries of Africa & Asia.
WAY as a company was founded by Mr. Onest Che in Nigeria in 1999. The founder whom at the initial period of his investment in Nigeria had no prior experience of Nigeria or much of Africa but for his passion to bring about improved social welfare schemes and people empowerment via technology towards improving lifestyles in developing countries was his motive.
Selected Job at Cway
Job Title: Sales Representative | CWAY Group | Location: Idu Industrial Area, Jabi – Abuja (FCT) | Employment Type: Full-time | CWAY careers
- Ensuring visibility of company products in areas allotted
- Managing new and existing customer accounts
- Achieving monthly sales target
- Reporting markets situation to supervisor on daily basis
- Must possess a B.Sc Degree or HND in Marketing or related studies.
- 1 – 3 years of work experience.
- Must be a male
- Must reside in Abuja.
Application Closing Date
1st October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to “the company email” via: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Job Title: Mobile Application Developer | Location: Isolo, Lagos | Employment Type: Full-time
- Designing and developing advanced Mobile applications for the Android and IOS platform.
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and APIs.
- Writing clean and efficient codes for Android applications.
- Monitoring the performance of live apps and work on optimizing them at the code level.
- Identifying and resolving bottlenecks, rectifying bugs and enhancing application performance.
Qualification / Skills
- B.Sc / M.Sc degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- A minimum of 3 years work experience.
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development.
- Proven working experience in Android app development and
- Have published at least one original Android app
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.