Latest CWAY Jobs vacancies and recruitment in Nigeria January, 2022
In 1999, Mr. Onest Che founded CWAY group, a Foods and Beverages company in Nigeria and steadfastly committed these investments towards improving people’s lives. Since then, CWAY has been tending to consumers’ health needs and other high-quality premium products. Two decades of rapid growth after establishment, CWAY consistently became a reckoning force as a high employer of labour and the market leader in the manufacturing of drinking water and the beverages investment sector in Nigeria.
CWAY’s staff orientation culture emphasizes global manufacturing best practices, progressive remunerations to career growth along with indices of performance, innovations, skill acquisitions and above all, staff safety is considered the First Priority in all company’s workspaces.
The company’s global investments now total of 19 factories. Egypt and India; of which 17 are located across Nigeria with top quality brand offerings to consumers essentially supported with manufacturing best practices, excellent customer service delivery networks span across the nation along with three brand categories (Drinking Water and Beverages, Snacks, & Animal Husbandry).
January, 2022. Human Resource Manager
Job Title: Human Resource Manager | CWAY North Table Water | Location: Idu Industrial Area, Jabi – Abuja (FCT) | Employment Type: Full-time
Job Duty Overview
- Formulate and improve the Human Resource management system, processes and standards according to company’s strategy, objectives and policies; and improve efficiency of the Human Resource department continuously through training and assessment of staff’s work. And also ensure the cost is within control through setting budget and doing analysis.
- Department internal management: According to the company’s strategic target and department development needs, presided over the development and revision of departmental main work policies, rules and regulations, operating procedures, operational standards, and organize the implementation.
- Set up the department organization structure and position, allocate human resources, manage the performance of employees, and improve the efficiency of the Department.
- JD Management: According to the company’s strategic target and development needs, add and update the Job Descriptions of senior staff. Organize the training to related staff about new JD.
- Recruitment management: According to the company’s strategic target and related department manpower needs, make and implement the recruitment plan. And review the process of new staff recruitment in line with company’s relevant policy.
- Induction Training Management: Establish and improve the induction training management system, assist the employing department to prepare the induction training program for supervisors and above, and supervise the implementation of the plan. Organize monthly induction training for junior staff.
- Staff files management: According to the company’s relevant policy, establish and implement the SOP of staff file management. And manage and update the Staff Information System
- Performance appraisal management: Establish and implement the management system and processes of Nigeria staff performance appraisal management. According to the company’s strategic target, related department development target and JD, work with heads of dept to set up key performance indicators for senior staff. Work with GM to review the performance of heads of dept and calculate the performance incentive salary of senior staff.
- Employment Risks management: Continuously improve company’s policy and handbook, to mitigate the employment risks.
- Pension & Insurance management:According to the company’s relevant policy and process,renew the Pension, MHO and other insurance list and pay the bill timely. Review MHO company’s and Accident Insurance company’s service from time to time, to make sure staff can enjoy the cost-effective insurance service.
- Employee leave management: According to the company’s relevant policy and process, examine and approve the leave applications of Nigeria staff. Keep related file and update employee leave statistical table.
- Employee reward and punishment management: Establish and implement the policy and SOP of employee reward and punishment. Examine and approve the leave applications of employee reward and punishment in line with relevant policy. And keep the related file.
- Report submission: In accordance with the format requirements of the company, submit work plan toGeneral Managertimely (weekly/monthly).
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 1 – 2 years work experience.
N70,000 – N100,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “HR Manager” as the subject of the mail.
- Top 15 Countries To Migrate To For Job Opportunities / Economic ProsperityIn this article, we will be talking about countries that you can migrate to… Read more »