Latest job vacancies at Business Developer / Content Creator at Danbel Properties and Investments Limited
Danbel Properties and Investments Limited is a Real Estate Development and Marketing organization with over 4 years of experience providing Real Estate solutions to clients all over the world. Across the range, Danbel Properties and Investment advises corporate and private clients on all aspects of agency, investment, development, management, building surveys, rent reviews and lease renewals, rating and valuation.
Jobs at Business Developer / Content Creator at Danbel Properties and Investments Limited
December 20, 2022
Danbel Properties & Investment Job Title: Operations Manager Location: Ajah, LagosEmployment Type: Full-time Job Description Objective: Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for the overall execution and accountability… Read more here
December 20, 2022
Danbel Properties and Investments Limited Job Title: Office Administrator Location: Ajah, LagosEmployment Type: Full-time Job Description We are looking for a reliable Office Administartor / Front Offiice Officer to ensure that… Read more here
Job Title: Business Developer / Content Creator
Location: Ajah Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
We are searching for a creative, tech-savvy, driven, detail-oriented Business Developer proficient in content creation, business writing and marketing to manage and transform business. The Business Developer/Content creator will update existing material, generate novel work, and identify new ways to reach consumers. You will also be responsible for overseeing the process of business development within the company to promote its longevity.
- Generating and maximizing site traffic by utilizing Search Engine Optimization keywords.
- Monitoring responses to posts via the website or other platforms to better understand the audience.
- Staying current on industry trends for possible opportunities to attract new readers or create stronger, more engaging content.
- Conducting research to formulate ideas or support writing.
- Creating and editing original copy that is accurate, well researched, and meets client/company needs and deadlines.
- Writing, editing, publishing, and promoting content.
- Promoting new posts using advertisements, emails, social media, and other methods to alert and attract new readers.
- Creating business plans and proposals to support the company’s financial objectives.
- Act as a liaison, provide product/services information, answer questions, and resolve any emerging problems that customers might face with accuracy and efficiency.
- Content Management System (WordPress)
- Marketing Automation Systems (Mailchimp)
- Blogging, SEO and Analytics
- Customer Relationship Management tools
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficiency in PowerPoint or Corel Draw for Brochure and Profile Designs.
- Exceptional Writing Skills (Legal Writing, Proposal Writing, Correspondence)
- Product Knowledge
- Interpersonal Communication
N120,000 – N150,000 monthly
Application Closing Date
31 January, 2022
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates should send a well written Cover letter and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the Subject of the email.