Title: Civil Engineer – Land Development |Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Business: Sugar | Dangote Group | Slot: 2 Openings
Fuction / Domain: Plant & Machinery (P & M)
Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
- This position is primarily responsible for the function of development application engineering assessment and effective co-ordination of the land development team with the organization
- Must be capable of performing independent design tasks, preparing construction drawings, organizing reports, calculations and associated project deliverables.
- Position requires application of standard techniques, procedures and criteria in carrying out a sequence of tasks.
- Exercise initiative, judgement and knowledge as required areas of responsibility.
- Must be capable of working within a team of design engineers and technicians on land development
Desired Qualification / Preferred Competencies
- B.Sc. in Civil Engineering with more than 5 years of experience
Application Closing Date
28th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply